Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Amsterdam pt. 2

I think I am starting to gert my bearing. I finally had to sleep. I had not slept much on the plane, so I needed a couple hours. I slept for like an hour and half, woke up and took a shower. Now I feel like a new man in a new country.

This afternoon I walked all through the city. It is a very interesting city. Unfortunetly due to mischeduling I will only be here until Friday afternoon, but I need to come back here to catch my plane back to the states at the end of the trip. So I could always head back here early.

Either way I hae no clue what I am going to do this evening. Should be interesting.

3 comments:

Betsy Pike said...

Dude, isn't is awesome to not only be out of muncie, but out of the freaking country! Hey, wanted you to know I added you as a link on my blog.

And have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick,
I'm glad you made it there safely. I hope you have an exciting time. I added you to the blackboard system, Spillman said you needed on as teacher of record. I am touched by your writings about your father. My heart goes out to you. Have a great time. See you soon. Kris

Anonymous said...

ilhqtaxhey there....I second Pike's motion!!!!! Every day that you feel down, just remember how amazing it is to feel crappy in Prague and not in Muncie.
Keep it coming.
Josie