Friday, December 30, 2005

What I am up to...

So yeah I haven't been bloggin as of late. Well at least for the last couple of months, but I hope to get in a routine this semester where I give myself an hour or so a day to read and write.

Anyway, I am in Youngstown right now, but I am leaving to go to Columbus for the weekend. I think I'll be sticking down there for New Years and for the OSU/ND game. Go Bucks!!!

I'll then be coming back here to Youngstown for a handful of days. On Saturday, I think I'll head back to Muncie to prepare for my second semester of grad school.

Next semester I'll be taking three classes and doing an independent creative project. My classes are:

ICom 602 - Foundations in Digital Storytelling 2
ICom 630 - Story Design and Development
Comm 614 - Contemporary Rhetoric and Public Issues

And my creative project is hopefully to finish a screenplay I started in undergrad.

But that's that and that is what I've been up to. Hopefully I'll start blogging again once I get back to school.

No comments: