Thursday, September 11, 2008

What is going on...

As you can tell, except for some videos, I haven't been updating my blog. Well I have been busy...deal with it. But I am going to try again. I think I have tried to restart blogging every fall for the last three years and it hasn't stuck. Hopefully this is the year.

Anyway, eventually I will be switching my blog over to a new site I am developing: NickGeidner.com. This is going to be the home for my teaching, research, and blog. Hopefully I will have it up by the end of September.

As a general update to anyone who still has this in their RSS feed, I am about to start my second year in the mass communication Ph.D. program at The Ohio State University. In the fall I will be taking an advanced stats class, a seminar on interpersonal communication and politics, and a class in sociology covering social movements. I will also be teaching Comm 221: Intro to Newswriting for the third straight quarter. Hopefully this time I will get it right.

Also I have been playing around with YouTube and the 2008 election. Here are some videos I have made: http://www.youtube.com/user/voiceofchangewebsite.

No comments: