Saturday, September 15, 2007

Summer's Nearly Over

On April 4th, I successfully defended my Master's thesis. On April 9th, I turned in the final copy of my thesis to the graduate school at Ball State University. Since then I really haven't done much. Well starting Wednesday that all changes.

It has been an amazing and relaxing summer. I have been able to spend time in New York, Chicago, Washington D.C. and a few other places and I have been able to spend that time with some very good friends and my wonderful girlfriend. Although, this has been a great summer I am very excited to get back to school and get back to a more consistent schedule.

This quarter, yes quarter, I will be taking three courses and teaching one. The course I will be taking are part of the School of Communications core curriculum and will cover comm theory, research methods, and stats. Then I will be teaching one section of persuasion in the undergrad comm program. I should be fairly busy this quarter getting adjusted to the seemingly more rigorous OSU program.

Beyond my coursework, I will be working on a couple of pieces of research and working on other side projects. I will keep everyone abreast of my research and other things as they happen.

No comments: