Thursday, January 26, 2006

What I am working on...

So I have been busy. The third week of my second semester of grad school is just about over and I think I have a solid idea about what I am going to try to work on this semester. I figured I would share:

602: Introduction to Digital Storytelling 2 - Research project on thefacebook.com. We will be trying to figure out if facebook creates new communities and a new style of internet relationship.

630: Story Design and Development - We are working on an interactive website for the Indianapolis Children's Museum.

614 (Comm): Contemporary Rhetoric - In this one we are looking at the rhetoric of American social movements. This should help greatly with my thesis, which I will probably be writing next semester.

670 Independent Project - I am doing a research project looking at how tv stations are using websites. If they are using them for just promotion or are they using them as an separate news source.


I am also still working as a graduate assistant for NewsLink Indiana and as always preparing for my thesis.

No comments: