Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Apple Sept. 5th

Reuters is reporting Apple has sent out invitations to an press event on September 5th. It is expected that they will release a new line of iPods. They are more than likely going to have touch screens.

Full Reuters Story
Think Secret story

Personal Note: Damn...damn...damn...So I originally thought about buying stock in Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) when it was at 91 (pre-iPhone). Then I thought again about buying it at $113 when a friend of mine bought. Then I thought about buying again when it dropped to $112 a week and a half ago. But I never had, because I am a jackass. It is now up at $133, up 5.5% today and with the upcoming announcement the stock will probably stay high. Either way, I should put money in. I really think Apple is a good term investment for the next 5-10 years. They seem to be doing everything fairly well...growing computer sales and creating new revenue streams.

No comments: