Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Current Life

So I have successfully moved from Muncie, Indiana to Columbus, Ohio. I am living in the Short North. This is the area just north of downtown and just south of campus. It is a great neighborhood to live in. There are a number of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and art galleries, within walking distance of my apartment. I am actually subletting a friend's place for the next couple weeks and then I will move into my more permanent place on August 15th. I start my Ph.D. program at OSU on September 19th and am really looking forward to their program. I have already been able to start to get involved at OSU by jumping on a couple research projects.

The next couple weeks are going to be incredibly busy. I am flying out to Newark, New Jersey on Friday to spend the weekend with my girlfriend and help her move out of New Jersey. We will be taking our time driving back and I think she'll stick around Columbus until Monday. Then on Wednesday I head out to Washington DC to attend the AEJMC annual conference and hang out with my buddy, Glenn Luther. I'll get back to Columbus on Sunday and will be moving that next Wednesday. Busy. Busy. Busy.

Over the next couple weeks I hope to be able to keep blogging when I can and let everyone in on the research I am working on. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Walker Evans said...

Welcome to Columbus! ;)

...
Walker
ColumbusUnderground.com

Nick Geidner said...

Hey thanks Walker and I will check out your site.

n