Thursday, September 01, 2005

Anderson Cooper

I have been watching Anderson Cooper 360 and it seems that he is close to breaking down. Multiple times in the broadcast it sounded like he was getting choked up and getting really effected by the lack of help as of yet. During an interview with one of Louisiana's senators he just seem pissed with the lack of preplanning for a natural disaster such as this. It has been interesting. I do not mean this post to sound negative towards Anderson Cooper at all. I think he is an amazing reporter and journalist and I think he has the right to be effected by this. I mean he has been there doing this, dealing with the same problems as the survivors for the last four days, so it is understandable that he is getting effect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JBoss CEO Marc Fleury comments on 'commercial open source'
Per your article , with top-down, VC-created open source companies, I think the issue people are still waiting to see play out is whether or not money and the use of open source as a distribution and marketing ...
Hi, Just blog surfing and found you. If you are interested, drop by my riders related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.