Saturday, September 10, 2005

Day Three pt1

So here is a brief rundown of what I have done with my day so far. First I woke up at about 8:30am and had breakfast at the shelter. Then we went across the street to some other relief organization that needed help loading a semi. I believe the semi was heading down to Gulfport, but I am not entirely sure. Then at about 11:00am, we went back over to the Coliseum where we were OKed to set-up a camera and get some interviews. I feel we got some solid interviews, both with survivors/evacuees and with volunteers donating their time at the shelter.

We now just got back to the AME shelter we are using as a home base and we are going to eat lunch. We brought Cleveland a man from New Orleans, who is staying at the Coliseum, back with us, so he can have a good hot meal. I am not sure what we are doing with our afternoon, but so far it has been a successful day.

No comments: