Tuesday, September 06, 2005

MediaDork going south pt. 2

Well, we are leaving from Muncie, Indiana tomorrow at about 12:30pm. We will be heading down to Indy to pick-up some extra supplies. Then we will be heading the rest of the way to Jackson, Mississippi, where we will be setting-up a base camp of sorts. We should arrive in Jackson at some time around 2 or so AM.

Thursday should be filled with interviews and setting-up the various trips our groups will be taking. My group is supposed to be going to New Orleans, we also have a group going down towards Biloxi, and another group will be staying up in Jackson. Of course this is all subject to change, but that is the plan.

I will be posting media to various sources through out this week. You can keep checking back here at MediaDork for the latest info, but I'll also be posting blogs at http://www.lostremote.com. My video clips will be going back to Ball State University for use by NewsLink Indiana, NewsLink @ 9, and any other source that wants to use it. We are also trying to set-up phoner interviews for me with WIPR, Muncie's public radio.

That is the plan as of now, but I am sure it will change.

No comments: