Friday, September 02, 2005

President

Where is the President or anyone from the White House? This has been mind boggling to me. For a President, who amazingly guided America through the dark days after 9/11, we are seeing a very disappointing White House presence. At no point during this clearly immense national tragedy has the President made a national primetime press conference. Our country needs guidance and it is about time the President of our great country leads us and guide us through our current dark days.

[Update] President Bush kills twenty minutes getting a faux-briefing about the hurricane damage from the republican governors, then admits the relief effort isn't going great. Luckily he finally decided to do that on Friday.

1 comment:

Dunderdad said...

It is a rather distressing reaction, isn't it?

I apologize, I should introduce myself. I'm Seaxneat, and I got to your blog by clicking the little "Next blog" button at the top of someone else's page.

Yours is the first blog I've found that way that actually looks interesting.

Cheers!