Thursday, September 15, 2005

What I am up to

Well as I have mentioned, I am very busy right now, so I figured I would let everyone know what I am working on. Here is a brief rundown:

601 - Paper tentatively titled, "Looking towards 2008: New media's influence on the political process"

610 - First creative project - the creation of a new class for the iCom/Digital Storytelling program. The class is tentatively titled, "Storytelling for New Media News." - I am also brainstorming for my second creative project. I think I know what I am going to do, but for now I'll just keep that to myself.

623 - Brainstorming for documentary ideas and working on small intro assignments

690 - Creating a one and half and a five minute piece from the footage we collected in the South. Creating a research grant proposal for a study comparing the emotional impact viewers experience when watching television news packages on various media, including television and video-enabled cellular telephones.

So that is what I am doing and that's why I am busy.

No comments: