Friday, September 02, 2005

NBC special

NBC Hurricane Special...gets political and racial...example: "Bush doesn't care about black people"

[ed. note] I did not actually see this yet...I am in Muncie, Indiana, so we don't see it live. This was info from Glenn Luther, a journalism grad student, at American University. But it will be interesting if it airs in my version.

[update] The show just started here...check Lost Remote for a full recount of the events.

[update] I am fairly OK, well I'm not OK with Faith Hill voicing a news-style package, but I will begrudgingly accept it. But putting up a super that says, "Reported by Faith Hill" that is just crap. Come on.

[update] So here is how they dealth with it in Indianapolis...On WTHR-13, Indy, they just went to a live local news cut-in kind of thing. It was pretty impressive if they put it together in only hour. It involved two anchors at the desk, a customized open and a sat-live from a 13 reporter in Blioxi.

[update] No nevermind they aired it. I was confused with when it was in the show with the above update. It aired full. "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

[update] You can find the clip here http://www.pixelmd.com/kanye.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are cybercops browser-challenged?
Bloggers and readers commenting on CNET News.com say no. Police and other investigators who examine PCs to uncover Web surfing history just aren't looking in the right places, they say.
I have a birthday gift for girlfriend site. It pretty much covers birthday gift for girlfriend related cards and gifts.

Paul