Friday, August 05, 2005

Disappointment

So Ball State finally proved to me that they are not quite perfect. Don't get me wrong, so far it looks like an amazing program and I am very excited to be going there...but they just cancelled the class I was most looking forward to, Digital Production. So I am going to have to look into picking up a class, but as of right now I am taking Digital Storytelling I, Approaches to Creativity, and Visual Storytelling. The first two are in the icom department and the third is in the journalism department. I am a little nervous about the journalism one, but by the description it sounds like it is going to deal with a lot of different media and is not going to concentrate on newspaper design.

Anyways only a week until the big move. As of yet, I have no bed.

No comments: