Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A few things to start you morning

First, I took the shuttle over to campus this morning, which gave me the perfect opportunity to try out a Podcast. I have subscribed to "On The Media" for maybe two months now and this is the first time I have been in a situation where I said to myself, "Self, you could use to listen to some talk radio." So I guess, as much as I've been saying Podcasting isn't going to last, I also find myself trying it out. But to me it is still just talk radio.

But here are some other things to enjoy this morning:

HappyNews.com - maybe it is not journalisticly ethical or anything like that, but it is: Real News. Compelling Stories. Always Positive. (This site was mentioned on "On The Media")

Also for any Ball State Student or anyone who likes thinks that are fun, here is the new Ball State Fight Song video. This was created by recent Ball State grad and Oscar award winning director Jaron Henrie-McCrea. It is good fun and it was shot all HD, so it is technically impressive too.

No comments: