Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Run Tim Run.

There has been various rumors over the last couple of months about Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH), from Youngstown, making a run for US Senate against the incumbent Senator Mike Dewine (R-OH) in '06. I just wanted to let it known now that Media Dork would be a big supporter of the Ryan for Senate campaign. I only wish I was going to be in Ohio more over the next two years, so I could directly help the campaign.

I will admit Ryan does have flaws, he has many, but I believe he is a positive person who is willing to look at opposing viewpoints and question his own beliefs. He is a person who believes in and benefits from the great debate. He also has, over his few years in Congress, involved himself with many very beneficial and positive bills and committees. In short, Media Dork will be supporting the inevitable Senate run of Tim Ryan. Be it in '06 or '08, I am sure Tim will eventually run.

No comments: