Thursday, August 11, 2005

Some things

Well as mentioned below I have been light on my blogging due the whole preparing-to-move thing. And also mentioned, is that I am moving to attend grad school at Ball State University. With that in mind, I saw this article the other day somewhere and thought it was perfect. I am starting a new, exciting part of my education, so I figure everyone should try to learn a little something. Here is a list of some important media figures favorite media-related books.

Also they keep changing my favorite morning show, "American Morning." The new move is moving it in from the studio with the windows to a regular studio. Apparently, this is to "differentiate" it from other morning shows. I always thought that them doing news differentiate it from the other morning show, but I guess that wasn't enough. Here is the story about the move.

Greta van Sustern is on Leno talking about the Holloway case. At one point she was explaining how she went straight from the Jackson trial to the Holloway story. What a 'journalist'.

No comments: