Monday, August 15, 2005

So I got some issues

As everyone who follows this blog knows, I just moved out to Muncie, Indiana. Like any move, my move to Ball State has many effects and repercussions. One of the major changes I am having problems dealing with is the different cable system. I have two major issues with my new cable system. First, I don't have Bravo, which means I will not be able to fulfill my fix for West Wing, which during the average week last year I watch maybe 4 episodes a week. What can I say I really like the West Wing?

My second issue with the cable system is this. Ball State University has a huge communications school, with a huge telecommunications department and a huge journalism department, yet we still only have one* cable news network on our cable system. That is just weird. I should have at least CNN, MSNBC, and FoxNews, instead I have just CNN. Well actually I also have CNN Headline News, but that is just CNN really quick.

No comments: