Monday, August 01, 2005

Here we go again...

So this is my second attempt at starting and regularly updating a blog. I tried about nine months ago. I kept up with it for about a month, then I got lazy and quit updating. I now find myself about a week and half from moving to Muncie, Indiana and about two and a half weeks from starting my graduate studies at Ball State University. I will be attending BSU as part of the third cohort of the Digital Storytelling Masters Program and I will be working as a graduate assistant for NewsLink Indiana.

I will start regularly updating this blog after I move to Muncie on August 13th. In the meantime, I might just put up some little tidbits that I find interesting. Here are two:

1. Steve Safran, managing editor of Lost Remote, lays down one of the most sarcastic and on point editorials about the overcoverage of the Natalee Halloway disappearance.

2. The Toledo Blade has one of the more powerful editorials I have read. It is in regards to the light sentence two former aids of the Governor received after pleaing to one count of ethics violations.

Well that is it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great reading. I am also starting at BSU in the fall in the Digital Storytelling program.

Keep posting. People are reading.

M

Nick Geidner said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement and I guess I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks.

-n